EDP Renewables is a global leader in the renewable energy sector and the world's
- largest wind and solar energy producer. With a sound development pipeline, first class assets, and
- leading operating capacity, EDPR has undergone exceptional development in recent years and is currently present in 28 markets.
EDPR is committed to furthering social advances in terms of sustainability and integration. This is reflected by the inclusion of the company in the Bloomberg Gender Equality index and the fact that it has been certified as a Top Employer 2023 in Europe , both of which recognise its
- driven policies.
Manage the company’s projects, from prospects to the delivery of the plant (wind&solar) in working conditions, following the company’s strategies and guidelines and guaranteeing projects are carried out under the best conditions in order to contribute to the successful fulfillment of the business plan.
The job location can be in Munich or Leipzig.
• DEVELOPMENT OF THE BUSINESS PLAN – Collaborate in the identification of suitable geographical locations in which to construct solar or wind farms in order to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives.
• RELATIONS WITH THE AUTHORITIES – Keep the progress on the projects under your control up to date, promote the exchange of information and ensure that the objectives are met, in order to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored. Establish a network of
- level contacts with frequent ground presence.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT - In charge of projects from the identification/confirmation of opportunities to their transfer to Construction and AM Team, following the company’s processes and tools. Guarantee the fulfilment of delivery time and project costs from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction and until the beginning of operation.
Management, monitoring and
- up of technical and environmental studies, permit documentations and permits, active role on the selection of technical specifications and follow up of tendering processes. Responsible for the constitution of quality application file and close project follow up.
• COORDINATION - Supervise and coordinate teams involved for each projects phase (engineering, construction, purchasing, financing, M&A, Energy assessment, environment, legal consultancy. . . ) and eventually external partners or providers in order to ensure the complete coordination of all interventions and the quality of the contributions
• KNOWLEDGE OF THE COMPETENCE SECTOR - understand in great detail competitors and the main participants in the area’s energy business, propose strategies, to detect opportunities (purchase opportunities, market alterations, etc. ), to foresee risks and threats to guarantee the company’s competitive position. Identify and forge potential cooperation with other promotion companies or relevant actors.
• BUSINESS PLAN AND BUDGET ELABORATION – Take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration as regards the project assigned; take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas. Propose and support investment in those areas in order to achieve the objectives defined for the business unit.
• INSTITUTIONAL REPRESENTATION – Represent the Company before transport and distribution
- producing organizations and other organizations in the sector, and before Public Administration and Elected people with the aim of defending the Company’s strategic interests.
1. ACADEMIC LEVEL
• University Degree preferred: technical field, but with extensive development experience, other qualifications can be considered also.
2. REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• From 3-5 years in PV or wind development
3. SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Electricity/Renewable Sector knowledge in renewable regulation matters will be considered as a highly valuable plus.
• Native German.
• Fluent English spoken and written.
• Spanish spoken and written is a plus (not needed).
5. SKILLS / COMPETENCES
• Autonomous, adaptable and
• Proactive and being able to prioritize workload.
• Ability to perform duties in a collaborative and
- national working environment.
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
Among EDPR's principles we would like to highlight diversity and inclusion as a strength in our values and practices. Reinforcing these principles has a real impact on the satisfaction of commitment, increases talent and the quality of leadership of our professionals. To achieve all our objectives, it intends to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as a key factor and differentiator of fundamental innovation in our organisation. We welcome and value all people, and we are committed to the inclusion and sense of belonging of each person who is part of EDPR.
What makes us proud as an employer:
TOP Employer Europe 2023 certification.
Bloomberg Gender Equality Index 2022.
Top Workplaces US 2022.
Certification in Conciliation (Excellence) by the Más Familia Foundation;
|Firma:||EDP Energias de Portugal S.A.|
Voluntari, Județul Ilfov, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă