QDI QA Engineer
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
As Quality Engineer, you will work with a dynamic and
- working team to help improve the quality of our flagship systems biology products, Variant Analysis, QCI and services. You must observe and constructively work towards improving the overall product quality, testing and risk management process. You will work closely with developers, product management, customer service and other internal groups to proactively seek product information, develop in depth test plans, derive practical use cases, and author appropriate test cases. You will also perform functional black box testing as well as white box and test automation where applicable, develop and maintain the automation framework. This position is full time.
- end automation.
- level testing including both GUI and
- end tests.
- on involvement in all areas of Quality Assurance: processes, test plan and test case creation, bug tracking life cycle, and functional testing.
- driven development, continuous integration testing, rapid automation to efficiently build the best industry software.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- oriented programming languages.
Driver (Selenium 2), experience with test framework design and its implementation.
- based and
- based standalone applications.
- tracking software and processes.
Nesse, Sikuli, Auto
It, working experience with SVG, Flash/Flex, JSON and XML objects.
- tiered web technologies including web servers and application servers.
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial
- making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă