- Ensuring execution, coordination, and continuous improvement of R&D controlling processes including data collection, data validation, data consolidation, reports preparation for RB Gmb
H (headquarter) of division XC (Cross-Domain Computing Solution);
- Acting responsible within the central entity controlling team (XC/CTG-DE) located in Germany (Stuttgart, Hildesheim) and Romania (Timisoara) for several R&D processes (MBR, CF, BP);
- Coordinating and assuming the governance function over the R&D process in RB Gmb
- Stabilizing/improving existing R&D processes;
- Being responsible for continuous development of the RB Gmb
H R&D reporting landscape;
- Investigating/ validating/ researching of new R&D tools/dashboards develop inside the Bosch organization, understand them and offers further trainings about them to the R&D stakeholders in the organization;
- Acting responsible for the Interaction/ communication and coordination of stakeholders in several R&D departments;
- Ensuring execution, coordination of OOIE controlling processes including data collection, data validation, data consolidation, reports preparation for RB Gmb
H (headquarter) of division XC (Cross-Domain Computing Solution);
- Presenting regularly to the stakeholders (business units responsible, managers, central function responsible etc. ) the R&D and OOIE results together with the colleagues in RB Gmb
H who are responsible for other P&L positions;
- Creating other smaller reports in the area of project costs invoicing between RB entities, real estate reports about buildings in Germany;
- Being responsible of any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior or by business.
- University degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics, Mathematics or Informatics;
- Minimum 2 years experience requested in controlling, purchasing or finance area;
- Advanced computer skills - MS Office, especially Excel and good understanding of SAP various modules; Any other basic knowledge of Macros, Power BI would be a plus;
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written), any other language would be an advantage;
- Systematic, precise and
- organized working style;
- Structured, careful and analytical way of working;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, resilient;
- Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- developed approach to problem solving and decision making;
- High customer and service orientation in international environment with high communication skills;
- Willingness to travel and to work in an intercultural environment.
Financial benefits :
- Flexible benefits system – In addition to your salary, we provide 2700 RON/year through your benefits account, allowing reimbursements based on your preferences;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 28 Ron;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 300 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 300 Ron;
- Loyalty bonus: We value your commitment and at 5 years you will receive 750 RON, at 10 years 1500 RON and for every additional 5 years brings another 1500 RON. It’s our way of saying thank you for being part of our journey.
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e. g. : two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Relocation package - If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO, Vodafone and others.
Work-Life Balance :
- Smart Work – Our working contracts are standardized to include home office. On some occasions, you might be asked to come to the office (trainings, workshops, team events). Talk to your leader for more information.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your leader.
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Work from abroad : Do you want to work a few days from abroad? Our Smart Work concept allows you to work from outside Romania for up to 30 days per year. Conditions apply. Please contact HR for support.
Health and sport :
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company. Extended package of medical tests, free or reduced ultrasounds, consultations.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Psychological counseling -Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from a number of free psychological counseling sessions at Clinicile Oana Nicolau and at a discounted price afterwards.
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office (and your home).
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings delivered by our internal training team and through other methdos.
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company. Choose between different career paths: expert, project manager or associates manager. Whether an upward or lateral move – we’ll be by your side.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly
- building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
Timișoara, Timiș County, Romania
|22. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă