Requirements Engineer with German
We are now strengthening our team and we’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Requirements Engineer to join our Team in Gliwice and Warsaw!
If you are creative, innovative, always keeping an eye open on what is happening around, then take this challenge and come & meet us!
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering or a similar field.
- Fluent knowledge in German and English.
- Experience in the Automotive area (Requirements engineering, E-Mobility)
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to learn, high level of initiative and interest in innovative topics.
- A lot of energy and a strong team spirit.
Your key responsibilities:
- Fluent in GERMAN - mandatory
- Harmonization of the requirements specification with several customers
- Evaluation and approval of technical concepts
- Formalization of technical requirements
- Requirements elicitation (RE) in IBM Rational DOORS/ Code
- Requirements Management (RM) progress tracking in Atlassian Jira
- Participate in review meetings with clients, team members, functional developers, and testers
- Linking written requirements in DOORS/ Code
Beamer with stakeholder requirements
- Conduct status and rule meetings with customers
- Review and maintain requirements development
If it sounds like a great opportunity, look below to see what’s in it for you:
- Home/office working possibilities – Enjoy flexible working hours and the ability to choose if you want to work from home or pop into the office, you are free to choose;
- Career Growth Opportunities - Immerse yourself in a world of exciting potential for advancing your career, where professional development and personal growth are nurtured within our organization.
- We do things better together – teamwork, supportive people & positive dynamics.
- Innovative Work Environment - Join a team that fosters creativity, encourages innovative thinking, and values
- box solutions.
- Cutting-Edge Technology - Work with
- art tools and technologies, allowing you to stay at the forefront of automotive software development.
- Continuous learning and opportunities - you’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game;
- Training and Development - Access ongoing training programs and workshops to enhance your skills and stay updated with the latest industry trends.
- 25 annual leave days - we value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring that everyone at ALTEN Delivery Center Eastern Europe has work/life balance;
- …and, so you can see we mean it, we have implemented the Floating Days policy – we grant our colleagues paid days off as a substitute for the public holidays that fall on weekends;
- Loyalty bonus
- Health and Wellness (Medical Subscription, Eyes Glasses Vouchers, 7Card and Bookster);
- Meal tickets
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă