Sales Operations Manager for Service and Digital Growth
A Snapshot of Your Day
How You’ll Make an Impact
• Support the development of our
- term service portfolio and service strategy in Electrification and Automation
• Assess market trends and competitor offerings with regards to service
• Drive the service aspects within the PLM process jointly with the Product Management
• Work jointly with Product Management, the Transformational Growth office, and the regional entities to derive the service offerings for new portfolio
• Support the implementation of the service strategy and portfolio in the regional entities
• Collaborate with the service teams and sales teams in the Region to ensure the achievement of our service targets
What You Bring
• Degree in business, engineering or related field,
• 3-5 years of experience in a strategic role, business development
• Good understanding of the Automation and Electrification business, ideally with sound experience in one of our core verticals onshore, offshore, fiber or marine
• Experience in service business and with service contracts is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self starter with the ability to lead a
- functional and international team
About the Team
The EAD (Electrification Automation & Digitalization) IMB is the solution arm of the Transformation of Industry Business Area. We are the integrators of projects and provide value to our customer by combining products into solutions.
The Sales Operations Services Team in EAD (Electrification Automation & Digitalization) is responsible to derive the portfolio for services and enhanced digital offerings, implement such new portfolio and offerings in the Regions and support the Regions in operational sales activities. We are hence at the heart of the business and contribute to the profit improvement in our solution business.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92, 000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Jobs & Careers:
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă