SAP Transportation Management Consultant
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our
- driven and
- focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Transportation Management Consultant
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
As an enabler of the Intelligent Enterprise in the Experience Economy, the SAP Services organization helps our customers to run at their best. Our services, support, and tools guide, simplify, and accelerate our customers journey towards becoming intelligent enterprises with SAP’s digital platform, intelligent suite, and intelligent technologies. Together with our customers and partners, we drive differentiating innovation and create exceptional business outcomes.
As part of SAP Services, Intelligent Delivery Group is implementing
- end solutions with our customers by translating their aspirations into business solutions. We strengthen the relationship with our customers and strive for
- term engagements.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
SAP Romania is hiring Consultants having experience in SAP implementations and willing to be among the first runners of S/4HANA Transportation Management.
You will benefit from trainings and certifications related to S4/HANA Transportation Management to allow you the access to international projects employing the latest SAP innovation and technologies.
The primary tasks of this role are:
• Conduct customer workshops to understand business process requirements
• Advise customer on industry best practices in the area of expertise
• Configure the requirements in respective solutions
• Prepare functional specifications and support development teams
• Conduct testing, training and support for master data migration
• At least 3 years of implementation experience in Transportation Management
• Integration with other SAP solutions or products will be added advantage
• Strong experience in designing and configuring business processes in Transportation Management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics
• Solid knowledge of business processes in Supply Chain Management area
• Strong customer focus
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
• Relevant projects that demonstrate your communication, interpersonal skills and work ethic
• Ability to work independently
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability and will to coach/mentor younger colleagues into delivering quality projects and consulting services
• Ideally experienced in working in an international environment
• Romanian and English Business Professional
NICE TO HAVE:
German Business Professional
Transportation industry experience
Experience in S/4HANA implementation projects
Delivery experience in agile implementation methodology (e. g. SAP Activate & SAP Solution Manager)
SAP knowledge in any Logistics module
ABAP programming skills
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400, 000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in
- end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100, 000 employees worldwide, we are
- driven and
- focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and
- being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an
- mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380795 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă