Security Manager – Security Practice
Join us in creating the technology that helps the world act together
We are a B2B technology innovation leader pioneering the future where networks meet cloud. At Nokia you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and accessible world.
Be part of a culture built on an inclusive way of working where we are open to your ideas, you are empowered to take risks and are encouraged to be fearless in bringing your authentic self to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to
- native software and
- service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Service Practice is part of Nokia’s Cloud and Network business unit. The role is part of Security Adoption team working in Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Management as well as security engineering to build New Services Automation Tools as Security Expert. Our organisation is focusing on ensuring that Security and Privacy are integrated from the outset and maintained throughout the lifecycle of the project. Among our main responsibilities, we are influence product roadmaps to include relevant security and privacy features, identify and assess security risks associated with existing or proposed systems, applications, and technology architectures, collaborate with project teams to define security requirements for new projects, oversee security testing, including penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and code reviews.
Security Practice collaborate with
- functional teams, including IT, Development, Delivery and Legal & Compliance (L&C), to ensure that security and Privacy measures are effectively integrated into projects, while maintain comprehensive documentation of security architecture, design, and implementation details.
- day mandate, we are continuously contributed to improve policies, guidelines, and processes, aiming to increase security awareness in the assigned organization and ensure that Design for Security and Privacy (DFSEC) processes are implemented in the product lines. In doing that, we are working with various Nokia Teams to identify new innovative ideas, keeping track of emerging technologies and market trends in the field of cyber security, create IP on Services processes and Tools to potentially include that into Managed Security Services (MSS) Offerings, developing new security Services Blueprints (Processes, Tools, Costing Models, Delivery Models) under Managed Services organisation with all the market research, business case, investment requirements, delivery readiness, sales readiness along with all the marketing collaterals
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems? We are looking for an experienced professional Lead Security Software Development to drive strategic deployment of Security Automation Tools in CI/CD environment to proactively detect, prevent and respond to Security Threats on Managed Services Applications and Platforms.
As part of our team, you will:
- quality security management
- premises and hybrid) and perform architecture design reviews.
- efficient Security Governance, Risk & Compliance Management Services organization, consisting of direct reports and dotted line reports. This includes hiring, training, staff development, performance management and annual performance reviews.
- in by design in security GRC services.
- up of resources
Your skills and experience
- on capabilities in Cloud Security, and Dev
- on capabilities in managing security and privacy risk.
- box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities,
- being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
Timișoara, Timiș County, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă