Senior Automation Test Engineer (Java) (IRC173261)
Logic is inviting an experienced Senior Automation Test Engineer to join our engineering team. We are working with the leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices and related apps. The product includes Web and mobile applications which help to extend life and alleviate the pain of thousands of patients. The applications help the patients to collect data about their health conditions (manually and from the implants) on a daily basis and the therapists evaluate the dynamics of the chosen treatment and adjust it based on the collected data. The project includes a Web application, API for external components, an Android application, and QA automated tests. Requirements:7+ years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies. Strong technical lead not in the sense of test lead, but an AQA Engineer with a deep sense of ownership of test processes who is able to drive and perform detailed technical work. Experience working with
- facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and
- end services). Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing
- oriented documents and communications. Strong English verbal and written skills for daily communication with the customer (Upper-Intermediate)Strong understanding of
- oriented programming concepts with JAVA. Strong understanding of web UI and API testing. Practical experience with Java and web application testing tools. Experience with Jenkins or other build automation tools. Docker experience will be helpful. Preferences:Jenkins, Docker, Spring Boot, Groovy, Intelli
J IDEA, REST, Manual functional testing
Responsibilities:Participate in designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality. Requirements analysis and proactive communications with development and team. Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, and participate in Application design with the development team. Work closely with development and product management staff. Test design, providing estimates for automation activities, preparing reports
Web-based application testing (frontend and backend)Maintain and expand Test Coverage. Develop and maintain the automation framework. Develop and maintain test documentation. Assisting with manual testing if required. What Do We Offer? Our special Benefits Kit ensures you feel healthy, happy, and comfortable. We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies, and cultural activities. Keep the balance. Work-life balance!You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. We will help you to ensure your
- life balance. Relocation Program
We encourage you to discover a
- new experience. Global
Logic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities. Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from —
- winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. Global
Logic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our Eco
Hike — a special app that makes the world cleaner https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike/! Not only our engineers, but tourists,
- activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital. Technology first!Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Senior Automation Test Engineer (Java) (IRC173261)|
|Adăugat:||25. 1. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!