Senior Data Consultant
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Sr. Data Consultant for our Romanian offices to make the Team even stronger.
In this role you will be part of the
- disciplinary Data Services Team, and support its mandate, from initial
- up to preparing
- ready data deliverables.
The team’s core responsibility is to construct client deliverables by aggregating and evaluating data and also providing context on the content. As we celebrate diversity, we are also involved in a wide range of activities which allow all our colleagues to add value via their skills: projects, improvement initiatives, extended knowledge on sustainability products, processes, quality, tools etc.
By focusing on quality, standardization, and supporting senior team members in analyzing and reporting more complex and technically challenging projects, we hope you can contribute and grow yourself.
We are looking for a curious mind, with interest to learn and always dig deeper and ideally, you like challenging the
- quo and asking the “Why” question. If you are always ready to jump in and help, knowing that you will be covered in return by a team of
- minded peers, come join our team.
* Get to know our
- house data delivery platforms used for research data delivery
* Create new client deliverables in accordance with requirements
- gate quality control on data
* Advise on technical feasibility of new deliverable requests and create samples
* Connect content with technical knowledge to support the sales team & client queries with regards to our research product structure and delivery methods
* Assist customers (via emails or calls) with any technical issues they might experience, determine their needs, and offer them solutions
* Identify opportunities for deliverable standardization and automation, get involved in testing tools and platforms enhancements (new feature testing, quality check automation, etc. )
* Build and understand technological basics and how they can be applied in our work (Excel, SQL, Python, Tableau, etc. )
* Understand technical data flows and have a fundamental understanding of the technologies behind them
* Strong written and spoken English: level C1+
* Relevant (2+ years) work experience in handling data and building reports
* Strong analytical skills, data Quality Assurance experience is a plus
* Solid Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience with innovative technologies (e. g. : SQL, Power BI, Python, Tableau)
* Customer focus
* Adaptable, creative, curious, autonomous, solution driven
* Highly organized, meticulous, striving for excellence
* Integrity and teamwork skills
* Ability to take ownership for end results and support others to get there
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken). Ability to manage customer expectations, present and explain project deliverables to senior stakeholders.
Nice to have:
* Understanding of the financial industry and trading is considered an asset
* Competencies in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis or Data Management
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă