Senior Data Engineer
Spark (nice to have) AWS (regular) Snowflake (regular) Airflow (regular) SQL (advanced) Python (advanced) Hi there! If you’re looking for a
- impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you! Our customer is from commercial real estate space management (insurance). As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be working in a
- paced environment and using
- edge cloud technologies to develop a scalable data platform that will support company growth. Working hours: minimum to 8 pm (polish time zone). The last two working hours are crucial (6 pm - 8 pm), the rest are flexible Your main responsibilities for this position will be: Building and maintaining scalable data pipelines for both batch and stream processing in a
- computing environment. Appling dimensional modeling to design tables and views that map business processes into an enterprise data model. Optimizing database architecture by trading off storage and computation to achieve low cost and high performance. Building and supporting complex ETL infrastructure to deliver clean and reliable data to the organization. Interacting
- face with business stakeholders, developing cooperative relationships and acquiring domain knowledge of the business. This offer will be a perfect match for you if you have: Possibility to call in for meetings between 6 pm and 8 pm (rest of hours during the day are flexible). At least 3 years of experience working as a Data Engineer. Very good knowledge of Python, and SQL. Hands-on experience with Snowflake. Fluent in English (min. B2) It is worth joining us because of: Flexibility - working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdańsk. Great atmosphere - we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company. Outstanding People - we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks. Modern technologies - we use proven technologies that are currently
- date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!Unlimited possibilities - you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry's meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies. Private medical care and Multisport - we care about your health and
- being so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card. Office perks - such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Senior Data Engineer|
|Adăugat:||19. 3. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă