Senior Full Stack (Front-end emphasis)
Node. js (regular) Type
Script (advanced) React (advanced) The Position
We are looking for an experienced
- stack engineer to join our growing
- functional digital product teams operating in true Agile methodology. We look for natural engineers with a good conceptual understanding of engineering practices across the full stack, albeit with an emphasis on
- end development for this role in particular. We aim to find engineers to grow with the team and help grow the team with their own experience and expertise.
Day to day, you will spend time working on code, pairing with other engineers on the team, reviewing code and helping find the right solutions to problems in line with product direction and digital strategy.
We adopt modern practices to product execution. We believe in creating sustainable and clean development environments to optimise time to market, create maintainable codebases and provide a rewarding development experience. All our products are set up on a foundation of CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, and QA automation engineering, so we’re able to speed up feedback loops and realise product value quickly through the full software development lifecycle. Majority of our products are bespoke
- field development in a range of sectors, and different technology approaches, so there are always lots of fun technology challenges to solve.
Our engineering is cloud native, often AWS, using terraform for environment configuration, bitbucket pipelines for CI/CD, building Serverless stacks and a range of persistence layers on the
- end, with React on the
- end. But we sometimes take different approaches where product and digital strategy requires.
knowledge of modern
- browser HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+
Experience working in Agile Scrum / Kanban
Nice synergies to know:
RESTful API’s and Graph
Different persistence layers (SQL, No
SQL, Redis, Elastic
AWS Serverless ecosystem
Containerised services (Docker, Kubernetes)
Continuous Integration / Deployment
Data Visualisation on D3
Experience with large data sets on
- end or
Practical experience in a TDD or BDD environment
Experience building highly scalable and resilient web applications
Who we are We’re renowned for crafting amazing digital experiences and amazing products. Whether for our roster of international clients and partners, or for our homegrown ventures, we shape, design, build and test digital products/services with users at the very heart of our approach.
As the world changes around us, the challenges our clients are asking us to take on are becoming more fundamental, more strategic and more vital than ever to the success of their organisations.
Constanța, Județul Constanța, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Senior Full Stack (Front-end emphasis)|
|Adăugat:||25. 1. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!