As a tech hub, part of the doctari group, founded in 2021 - we stand for smart technologies and digital tools. Around 30 colleagues here in Timisoara build not only _new_ code, but something completely unseen in the industry. At doctari group technologies you will find a working atmosphere full of appreciation, respect and joy. You will join an international, diverse and welcoming tech community and get the chance to build on an
- date tech stack. You will have the possibility to define and grow in and out of your role. We love to host
- ups in our cozy office in UBC 0 @ Iulius Town Timisoara, we enjoy to come together for lunch, sport activities (ping-pong is our favorite sport at the office), organize internal hackathons and like to hang out some afternoons at the office for social
For further growing our tech team, we are currently looking for a:
(Senior) Fullstack Developer with Type
Script Focus (m/f/d)
- Join one of our new
- functional teams that builds smart shift planning solutions for the healthcare sector.
- Shape the codebase and architecture of our
- gen product and integrate it with existing offerings.
- Use your backend development experience to build an amazing product built on a solid data model and best
- based APIs.
- Support and improve deployment and operations (Dev
- Use modern technologies to develop and test a product that impacts the life of thousands of medical professionals.
- Work with our product organisation to drive short feedback cycles by delivering affordable and extendable product increments.
- Closely collaborate with fellow engineers to refine our architecture, drive technical topics, and share knowledge across the tech organisation.
Your experience & personality
- You are enthusiastic about Java
Script and/or Type
- You have 4+ years of experience with web or cloud application development.
- You have relevant experience with relational and/or
- relational databases.
- You have
- on experience with CI/CD and automated tests.
- You are familiar with basic Agile concepts and methodologies (e. g. Kanban, Scrum).
- You are passionate about developing applications with an excellent user experience and value clean, robust, maintainable code.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience with more of our tech stack (Java, Java
Script, React, Kafka, My
SQL, AWS Lambda, Docker) and tools (Git
Hub, Jira, Confluence, MS Teams).
- Experience with building and running B2B and/or Saa
What awaits you
At doctari group you will find a working atmosphere full of appreciation, respect and joy. You will join an international, diverse and welcoming tech community and get the chance to build on an
- date tech stack. You will have the possibility to define and grow in and out of your role. A permanent contract in a
- driven company as well as a competitive salary is matter of course.
In addition, we offer all our employees a wide range of benefits and opportunities to combine professional and private life:
- Flexibility in choosing your work schedule and where you work from.
- Great personal development possibilities like internal trainings, mentors, brown bag sessions, conferences.
- 25 days of vacation, because taking time off is very important.
- Your birthday off, because we believe that you should decide how you want to spend it.
- Medical insurance.
- Accident insurance, that also covers your
- related trips.
- Sports package.
- Private pension.
- Meal tickets.
- Referral bonus.
- Last, but not least, you will find your purpose by developing the next generation health systems!
We appreciate that everyone’s career is different. If you like the sound of this role but are not sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. Please reach out to Bianca, HR, based in Timisoara: bianca. firstname.lastname@example.org / +40. 755. 974974.
Our vision: Building the world’s best healthcare systems through technology empowering our most valuable resource – human capital. For this, we create an integrated platform where we combine personal and individual consultation with technological innovation. At doctari group, over 400 employees work toward implementing smart technologies, digital tools, and new work models in various healthcare sectors. But we keep growing – and looking for talented experts to expand our tech team. This is where you come in. Join us to make an impact!
Timișoara, Timiș, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă