Senior FullStack SW Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Node
JS Fullstack Developer, you will build the next generation of text data analysis applications using cutting edge technologies and architectures while gaining exposure to quantitative finance and working with a
- skilled set of product specialists and engineers.
This role includes design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of product features, including collaboration with other development teams, product designers, and QA.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement, test, and maintain product features.
- Work directly with business analysts and product specialists to refine requirements.
- Implement CI/CD using by integrating Automation builds Pipelines.
- Participate in daily
- ups with team.
- Solve complex,
- routine problems.
- release support (bug-fixes, root cause analysis).
What you'll bring:
- B. S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a software developer.
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer.
- Experience with the Electron framework.
- Experience with API deployments a plus.
- Experience with source control tools such as GIT.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS) and experience of testing
- services and containers is a plus.
- Able to work well individually and with a team.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Strong academic background and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic,
- starter, and results oriented.
Benefits for all our employees with Ness Romania labor contract:
- Access to trainings, conferences and certifications for
- Skilled and team player colleagues;
- Increased vacation days based on tenure in Ness and Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket with monthly budget allocated;
- Medical insurance;
- Yearly anniversary & vacation bonus;
- Gifts for various occasions like Christmas celebration, Easter, Woman & Men’s days;
- Family financial aids;
- Socialising activities for team bounding like Teambuilding, Christmas Party, Halloween and others;
- Attractive compensation scheme and referrals bonuses.
We know that people are our greatest asset. Our staff’s professionalism, innovation, teamwork, and dedication to excellence have helped us become one of the world’s leading technology companies. It is these qualities that are vital to our continued success. As a Ness employee, you will be working on products and platforms for some of the most innovative software companies in the world.
You’ll gain knowledge working alongside other highly skilled professionals that will help accelerate your career progression. At Ness, we treat our values of rigor, innovation, and partnership with the highest priority, and they are placed at the very core of our business — to guide us through our daily operations and interactions with our customers.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging projects across a diverse range of industries, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a group of
- thinking, capable partners around the globe.
Discover Ness Digital Engineering visiting our website www.ness.com
Do you feel like not checking every single requirement?
At Ness Digital Engineering we are willing to build a work culture that is based on diversification, inclusion, and authenticity also, we are aware of the studies that have shown that women/people of color/introverts are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
So, if this role sounds good to you, even if you don’t meet every single bullet point in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. For most of the candidates that applied, we found a role that was a very good fit with their skills.
Let’s meet and you may just be the right candidate for one of our roles.