Senior Network Architect
The Senior level Network Architect will build new services and produce effective road maps for customers in the networking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, collaborative in nature, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications. The ideal candidate must have detailed knowledge of design, organization and support of a global enterprise network requiring high availability and maximized performance. This candidate will drive LAN, WAN, Internet, and Intranet deliverables and perform senior level technical support and manage enterprise level technology projects.
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in business or technology related discipline.
* 12+ Years' experience understanding technologies like: CDN, Cloud Networking, SDWAN, WAN, LAN, Nex
Gen Firewall DC Networks, Wireless
* Must have strong LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security knowledge and comprehensive understanding of major data networking technologies and concepts
* Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
* Experience in requirements gathering, financial analysis, business consulting, accounting, audit, or operational analysis.
* Should have strong presentation skill to present to CXO level
Certification(s): At lease one or more of the following
* CCIE Enterprise infrastructure certification preferred
* CCSA, CCSE (Firewall Certifications) preferred
* CCIE Lab Certifications and TOGAF Certification a plus
* Participating in major technical decisions, developing technical proposals that consider the alternatives and business case
* Possessing and maintaining a strong working knowledge of
- platform technical environments
* Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy
* Influencing skills that can create a culture of change, excellence and innovation
How you will thrive and create an impact
* Evaluates and recommends effective products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural and business requirements.
* Demonstrates deep expertise in technical and infrastructure security process design.
* Designs, implements, and upgrades complex network architecture to accommodate growing enterprise requirements
* Plans, manages, and completes complex global network projects.
* Scale, maintain, monitor, analyze, and improve our existing network infrastructure across multiple data centers
* Manage the
- day requirements of the business as it relates to our network infrastructure.
* Participate as ultimate escalation point for vendor/product & customer technical faults.
* Should keep abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to provide effective solutions mapped to customer line of business.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
|Firma:||Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider|
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Senior Network Architect|
|Adăugat:||26. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă