Senior / Project Leader - Ophthalmology / NASH / Oncology / Cardiovascular / Neurology (Select EU countries)
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. We believe in our values,
We are looking to recruit an experienced experience with a combination of to provide project delivery and oversight to our Large Enterprise Pharma client projects on a global level.
The position is available in the following locations -
As the you will actively lead the Parexel and client teams by combining deep clinical research experience with insight into client pressures in order to develop the right solution for the client.
You will provide overall
- functional leadership of our clinical trials as well as the project teams to achieve operational excellence and deliver projects on time, to budget, with the highest quality as well as being compliant with ICH GCP to meet client expectations.
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality.
- Owns the client relationship at a study level and responsible for client communication ensuring high client satisfaction.
Manage the project according to budget with revenue recognition and forecasting, including resource management,
- through management (review, regular reconciliation and forecasting).
Enable all stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Represent Project Leadership Function in external client meetings and presentations such as Bid Pursuit Meetings, Investigator Meetings or others as required.
- billable work such as SOP review and lead or contribute to other organizational initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education (science or medical related field preferred) or proven substantial project management experience.
- Advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to take a proactive,
- based approach.
- Critical thinking &
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly accountable with a strong client focus.
- A flexible attitude with respect to assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and be able to prioritize workload with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork and collaboration.
- Basic understanding of all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Ability to work independently with oversight guidance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, and project planning software.
Knowledge and Experience:
- High level experience and understanding in either with demonstrable skills are essential.
Candidates with strong Therapeutic Area experience and knowledge in be ideal. Other desired TA's can be a combination of
- Strong command of written and spoken English language is essential. Additional languages are a benefit.
- Strong previous with involvement in
- Strong and skills are essential.
- Applications from candidates with pharma experience will also be considered.
- Familiarity with standard business and e
Clinical systems used in Clinical Research is desirable.
- ICH and GCP regulations in relevant geographies.
- Solid clinical knowledge and understanding of clinical research and protocol design.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a benefits package including holiday, pension, bonus and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
București, București, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă