Senior Research Analyst – Lighting
The IHS Markit Automotive - Supply Chain and Technology team is in search of a Senior Research Analyst – Lighting, focusing on research and forecasting of a variety of aspects of lighting technologies in passenger vehicles.
General Job Duties
• Conduct primary and secondary research to build
- depth understanding of automotive lighting market as it relates to headlamp and taillamp lighting technologies, interior/ambient lighting trends as well as the impact of automotive mega trends (i. e. autonomy) on these technologies.
• Maintain databases which track a set of attributes related to lighting technologies including front/rear lighting, ambient lighting and more
• Present findings/data via webinars and at conferences/tradeshows/client events
• Nurture a network of contacts at automotive companies
• Proven understanding of current and future trends in automotive lighting technologies and their various applications.
• Passion and knowledge of automotive, technology, and/or lighting industry
• Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills
• Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and Power
Point); understanding of database mechanics helpful but not essential (e. g. Access, SQL)
• Engineering background is highly desirable, OEM and/or Tier-1 relevant experience is a plus
• Strong presentations skills and comfortable in client interactions a plus
What We Offer:
• Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
• Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
• Access to the most interesting information technologies
• Flexible Working Hours
• The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
• Three days for charity/volunteering
• Chillout & fun room (pool table, Play
• Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
• New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
• Parking place
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
-----------------------------------------------------------20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RESECH202. 1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: R14443
Posted On: 2023-05-24
Location: Bucharest, Bucureşti, Romania
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Senior Research Analyst – Lighting|
|Adăugat:||26. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă