ServiceNow Technical Solutions Architect
Now Technical Solutions Architect
Permanent - Remote - UK candidates only
SERVICENOW ITSM + CSA Certification required.
We are recruiting for an Elite Sales, Services and Training partner for Service
Now globally providing design, implementation, and support services to clients worldwide.
If you have a background in Enterprise Service Management or Saa
S technical delivery in one or more of the following two main areas, we want to hear from you:
Now or other ITSM Toolsets (HP Service Manager, BMC/Remedy, Cherwell, etc. )
* Web Technologies (XML, HTML, Java
Script, Web Services, etc. )
The primary role of the Solution Architect is to propose and govern technical solutions, overseeing the quality of the solution architecture and design integrity. They are responsible for the vision that underlies the solution and the execution of that vision into the solution.
* Governance of the relationships between applications, Legacy systems, component libraries, content repositories and supporting databases.
* Understand business and technical problems addressed by the solution, including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security requirements of the customer.
* Liaise between the client, vendors,
- sales and the technical team on questions, issues, or revisions to solution architecture.
* Advise the client on the solution architecture options, including the impact of new technologies on their existing technical and information system environment.
* Work closely with project management and delivery teams to assist the planning and review of project schedules, project reviews and gap analysis.
* Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demonstrations and thought leadership.
* Remain up to date on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
* Contribute to industry events, sharing best practices and knowledge.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
* 8+ years' experience in technical solution design and implementation.
* Proven management/influencing abilities.
* Experience with creating ROI/value propositions for customer software implementations.
* Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management is critical.
* Expertise and experience with Service
Now or an equivalent ITSM toolset are essential.
Now experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM or HR products are highly desirable.
Now Certifications in all areas are highly desirable.
* Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies.
* Expertise with Scripting languages such as PERL, Java
Script, Python, and Shell.
* Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
* Knowledge of relational databases (My
SQL, MSSQL, Oracle) beneficial.
* Must be prepared to travel.
* Must have legal authorisation to work in the UK.
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
|Firma:||Global Technology Solutions Ltd|
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||ServiceNow Technical Solutions Architect|
|Adăugat:||26. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă