Snacks Category Finance Business Partner
Are you ready to make an impact at a global company?
We’re looking for a Snacks Category FBP to hit the ground running in our Bucharest Global Business Service Center by managing & coordinating the month end & planning processes and providing timely consolidated analysis & reporting
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great opportunity to come and play your part in one of the most exciting companies in the FMCG sector
- On top of your basic salary, you will also be rewarded with a yearly
- based bonus of 10%
- 23 days holiday plus 1 extra day to do something you love on your birthday!
- Meal vouchers
- Easter and Christmas gift voucher
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working - We also offer summer hours where you can work to have the afternoon off on Fridays!
- Gym Discounts
- Life Insurance, Private medical cover, Hospitalization insurance & medical prescription reimbursement plus more!
A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Business partner with the Senior Manager Finance Manufacturing and other key stakeholders to provide visibility of significant variances from budgeted/forecasted spends and identify risk mitigation plans.
- Responsible for leading a team of 3 Plant Advisors to ensure that overall reporting is done timely and accurately.
- Responsible for month end, strategic & budge commentary and prepare Risk & Opps at a consolidated Category Level.
- Be a key participant and challenger in monthly Cost of Production call and consolidate all inputs from Manufacturing Plants.
- Accountable for
- ordinating & reporting full Kellanova Integrated Margin Management & project savings tracking. Challenge and validate savings initiatives and ensure targets are met/Risks and Opportunities highlighted to Category Leadership Team.
- Accountable for driving month end & strategic Outlook/budget process for plants to follow.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Degree or Masters in Accountancy or Finance along with a professional Accountancy qualification.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Strong technical capability, especially in the use of excel and SAP, Anaplan desirable.
- Fluent English- written and verbal
- Experience in Financial Planning & Cost Analysis (Supply Chain Manufacturing experience preferred)
- Minimum quarterly travel is required
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellanova interview.
If we can help you throughout the application or hiring process, please email European. Recruitment@Kellanova.com.
We’re proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information.
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellanova’s hybrid way of working that empowers
- based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
Kellanova is a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles,
- based foods, and North America frozen breakfast, and a portfolio of iconic,
- class brands, including Pringles, Cheez-It, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, Morning
Star Farms, Incogmeato, Gardenburger, Nutri-Grain, RXBAR, and Eggo. We also steward a suite of beloved international cereal brands, including Kellogg’s Frosties, Zucaritas, Special K, Krave, Miel Pops, Coco Pops, and Crunchy Nut, among others.
To become part of our story requires a commitment to a team that demands the best you’ve got to give. In return, you get to make a meaningful contribution towards how we shape the future, ensuring better days for our planet, our people and our communities. We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone is empowered to be their true selves.
We’re results oriented and we ask you to live up to the best you can be. This means you’ll be excited and afraid of the opportunities all around you in equal measure. We’re passionate and incredibly proud of our inclusive culture that balances understanding, accountability and challenge at every step of your journey, for as far as you want to progress. It’s the challenge of a
- performance culture combined with a team first mentality that drives us all forward and brings us closer together. We can be tough, but we’re always kind. We’re at our best when we push each other to become better, recognising and rewarding greatness along the way.
At Kellanova, we are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I), uplifting each other and embracing our differences to achieve our common goals. Our focus on ED&I enables us to build a culture where all employees are inspired to share their passion, talents, ideas, and can bring their authentic selves to work. Learn more here. We’re a foundation member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerating gender parity and driving inclusion in the European retail & Fasting-Moving Consumer Goods value chain. We’re proud that we’ve reached 50:50 gender parity for all leadership roles ahead of our 2025 target.
There’s a seat for everyone at our table. It’s up to you to make yours count.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă