Solution Owner MDG
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
At Nokia Digital Office, we deliver seamless technology experiences to Nokia employees and external users across the world. Together, we drive Nokia’s digital journey to increase the company’s performance and competitiveness. If you’re a
- on technologist who wants to make an impact, come join us!
You will be part of the Enterprise Chief Data Office, a central data enterprise team within the data technology pillar that aims at building the best data technology solutions for Nokia. You will work with business stakeholders, data scientists, data engineers and product teams to support the business solving the most critical challenges through data solutions.
The MDG team is looking for a proactive member who will have a key role in its development. You will be part of a team that is developing and managing Nokia IT MDG Application and implementing MDG-BP & MDG-FI. This role is
- on and technical, situated in a
- paced agile setting, where you'll collaborate closely with developers, architects, test engineers, product management, and our internal customers.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- functional teams to integrate MDG with other systems, such as ERP systems, CRM systems, and other tools.
- users understand the system and how to use it effectively.
- date with the latest trends and developments in the MDG space, and share knowledge with the team to improve the overall expertise.
Your skills and experience
- solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot issues and provide creative solutions to complex problems.
- technical stakeholders.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities,
- being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
You would be flexible to pick a location of our three data hubs (Portugal, Hungary or India). #LI-hybrid
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
Timișoara, Timiș County, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă