Sr Accounting Analyst
Requisition ID: 30133
Molson Coors is a leading brewer with 18, 000+ employees, 30+ breweries and 130+ beer brands, consumed in more than 50 countries. Our GBS history in Romania started in 2017, when Molson Coors Global Business Services was established in Bucharest, and since then we have become a 650 people strong organization and growing continuously.
We deliver centralized operations to our Molson Coors Business Units across the Globe in Finance, Master Data, Commercial, HR and IT Business Services. Our impressive brands portfolio across the world includes Miller Genuine Draft, Madri, Staropramen and Bergenbier.
This role is responsible with the financial and accounting transactions, having interactions with the Financial analysis, Commercial, Tax or Supply Chain departments. They are responsible with posting journal entries, accounts reconciliation, reporting, creating and updating work procedures (SOPs, Process Maps).
- Performs activities specific to month end, like posting journals and accounts reconciliation
- Summarizes and reports financial and
- financial data
- Analyses and documents the variation between actuals and financial prognosis; identifies, investigates and explains variances from prior periods and exceptions
- Explains differences and books the correction accounting notes in SAP
- Is directly responsible with the accuracy of the balance sheet and Profit & Loss account
- Prepares the monthly key reports, to support the
- making process
- Collects data and uploads the financial previsions in the systems in place, ensuring their accuracy at the same time
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Language Skills: Advanced English
- Previous experience in accounting field 2-3 years; (accruals, balance sheet reconciliation, cash flow, intercompany)
- Computer skills, including experience with Excel (pivot, V
- Teamwork/ team oriented/ problem solving/ improvement oriented
- Experience with SAP ERP system
- Bachelor's or master degree in economics
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Should you need accommodation due to disability [or any other protected status] during the recruitment process, please contact.
|Molson Coors Beverage Company
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|27. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă