Sr Backend Engineer (Python/ TypeScript)
Cybersecurity (nice to have) AWS (junior) Saa
S (regular) Python (regular) Java
Script (advanced) Type
Script (advanced) No B2B contracts. Permanent working contracts from a German company. FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true
- commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our
- growing startup to build the most popular auto
- commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors. Your Role
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will have an impact on software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have a chance to join the team early on and therefore work with modern serverless technologies independently, as well as shape FINN’s journey by your technical expertise. Your Profile
Solid experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably Saa
S products. 3+ years of experience with Python, Java
Script or Type
Script. Experience or interest in the topic of Cybersecurity. Ability to work with Serverless applications including continuous integration and testing. Highly comfortable setting up a local development environment, spinning up a Docker container on an AWS instance or resolving a couple of merge conflicts.
Previous experience in an agile development team. Strong growth
- set and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance. Fluency in English. Your Responsibilities
Work on In-house Development of tooling in Python, Java
Script or Type
Script: Join our Tooling &
Security team and help with defining solid compliance, security and SDLC processes and rules shared with the whole organization. Shape FINN’s security posture: Find the right balance between good security, solid processes and enablement of the team. Share your technical expertise: Play a driving technical role in the Backend team. You will be able to share your technical knowledge and engineering best practices, as well as shape technical discussions to deliver the best possible solutions. Do it, do it, automate it: Simplify, automate and optimize processes that are currently carried out manually using
- code tools as Make or Retool (20%) and solid hard code implementation (80%). Why FINN? Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the CET/CEST.
Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
Possibility to work
- time instead of
- time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week). Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company. Additional yearly development budget of 1, 500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills. An
- minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues. You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program. Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start-Up? Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Anna Kaiser is looking forward to your application!Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
Timișoara, Timiș County, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Sr Backend Engineer (Python/ TypeScript)|
|Adăugat:||25. 11. 2022
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!