Sr. Procurement Project Specialist
- Oversees and coordinates the operational and strategy creation aspects of sourcing projects
- Partners with Category and Commodity leaders to create strategy and drive projects to completion
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers
- Undergraduate degree and some experience in Supply Management / Sourcing / Procurement and leading projects
- Experience needed in Mechanical components like Castings, Metal Parts or Plastic Parts
- Strong analytical and innovative mindset to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to articulate points of view with senior leaders, but execute plans when directed
- Demonstrate actionable results by delivering against targets for financial performance business impact
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically but detailed oriented to support ideology with facts
- Strong leadership skills and ability to direct a cross functional team
- Medical plan
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan
- Meal allowance
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and
- going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||18. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă