Technical Enterprise Architect
This is a remote position
A custom development company, Mentor
Mate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Technical Architecture, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & Dev
Ops, Advanced Data Мanagement & Analytics.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, Mentor
Mate provides challenging careers in a friendly,
- oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
About the role
As a Technical Enterprise Architect, you work with Mentor
Mate sales and account management teams to propose feasible technical architecture options for prospects and existing clients. You will participate in the architecture and planning of software solutions during the proposing phase and collaborate with technical leaders in multiple practices in defining the technical architecture. You should have a wide breadth of knowledge across different development and cloud technologies, and you are curious about new emerging architecture patterns.
As part of a
- focused group, you will be responsible for refining the technical architecture throughout the lifecycle of a project. This will require learning the business needs, the user needs, and guiding development teams on the implementation of Well-Architected Frameworks. Client management skills are important when it comes to managing traceability, scope changes, and documenting complex architectures.
Internally, the Technical Enterprise Architect will focus on turning
- based work into repeatable patterns, known as Reference Architectures. The ability to present architecture topics to multiple audiences is a key performance indicator for any Enterprise Architect. This will include the ability to write architecture specifications and present
- level system architectures to
- technical and technical audiences.
- Lead the effort in defining and refining the technical architecture for the solution during the proposal and define phase of a project, including reuse and refinement of reference architectures
- Assist clients and project teams with the architecture, design, and implementation of the proposed solution
- Assist project management in the identification of scope changes, provide budget and timeline adjustments, and work within the risk management framework
- Work with account and project management to discuss new needs within project teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with account and project management to identify risks and mitigate such risks
- Be an advocate for the client within the project, ensure Mentor
Mate has our client’s best interest in mind by executing a solution that meets business, users, and technology needs
- Be an internal and external champion for strong technical architecture, including consistency and standardization via reference architectures, when applicable
- Provide technical thought leadership to clients and internal staff on Mentor
Mate’s portfolio with a focus on “future proof” architectures
- Provide solutions with optimized (total cost of ownership) TCO
- 5+ experience delivering solutions for IT or Product Development groups
- 3+ years of experience in Software Architecture, Solution Architecture, or Enterprise Architecture roles
- Excellent people skills – а demonstrated the ability to work with technical and
- technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Excellent knowledge of architecture patterns and architecture best practices
- Experience negotiating features and architectures with internal and external clients
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud technologies, Saa
S and related architectures, AWS and/or Azure services
- Experience with Dev
Ops principles, practices, tools, and implementations
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Practical experience with the entire lifecycle of custom and packaged software application development
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey complex technical topics to multiple audiences
- Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
- Working knowledge of SOA, microservices, RESTful APIs, messaging/pub-sub, and data integration solutions
- Experience working with relational,
- value, and graph databases
- Knowledge of Dev
Ops and Dev
Ops tools and methodologies, including IAM, containerization, and serverless solutions
- Experience working with remote or
- location teams to deliver technology solutions
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Professional Growth – Clear career path, meaningful projects, tech innovations.
- Regular Salary Raises – Following the curve of your career path and performance.
- Work Where You Want – Choose to work remotely,
- office, or a combination of the two.
- Upskilling – Various trainings, knowledge sharing events, personal learning budget.
- Incentive Programs – Rewards for referring employees, sharing knowledge, and more.
- Additional Insurance – Attractive health and dental insurance packages.
- Extra Days Off – The longer you work with us, the more paid leave you get.
- Transport & Leisure – Partial coverage of transport costs, sports passes, takeaway food.
- Save for the Future – Set a retirement plan or start an investment program.
- Teambuilding – Enjoy team gatherings and communities of interest.
- Giving to Others – Take part in various charity and volunteer activities.
- Mental Wellness – Support with a counseling package if needed.
We strive to provide everyone working at Mentor
Mate with plenty of opportunities to further their career. In fact, we have an entire team dedicated to learning and development to do exactly that. To further aid in individual career growth, we developed the Mentor
Mate Career Path to serve as a roadmap for the professional development of each team member. Moreover, it provides information about the technical and soft skill requirements for upskilling and taking the future steps of the individual professional journey within the company. The Career Path provides opportunities for people to determine their own goals based on how they want to grow and serves as a foundation and reference point for career discussions. It also cultivates a culture of proactiveness regarding personal career growth.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă