Who we are:
We create the kind of products people love and talk about now for 14 years in a row with our
- growing 150+ staff in 5 locations. We create global, both big & small software products for our customers that make a difference. Our colleagues are
- pushers, passionate people ready to dive in.
We believe the best solutions root in efficient collaborations among passionate professionals in our agile teams. Built on trust, clarity, and integrity, we foster a learning culture that inspires everyone to grow, find work personally meaningful, make an impact, and give back to the community.
What we value:
● People - We inspire people to grow professionally and find meaning in an open cultural environment. We strongly believe that happy people always make a difference.
● Transparency - We create powerful connections within our community and with our partners. We believe that transparency in business is of utmost importance to garner confidence and represents a key to meaningful partnerships. At YOPESO, trust, integrity, and transparency are not only principles but the heart of our business.
● Professionalism - We commit to the highest level of professional standards and we always challenge ourselves to build products and solutions, through quality, performant and secure software.
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Remote work
• 24 days annual leave plus floating days
• Private clinic health services Regina Maria Medical Insurance
• Flexible benefits through Up platform
• Referral bonus
• Team events, online, at the office or outside
• Training and development opportunities with allocated budget
• Professional Certifications
• Knowledge sharing context
- Drive continuous improvement focusing on quality in your own team and cross teams.
- Scope and own a problem space, articulate and develop fact based argumentation and present it to senior management.
- Prioritize and optimize for highest speed in execution.
- Take calculated risks, anchor with different stakeholders and articulate short and long term consequences.
- Continuously develop relationships between product, engineering and key stakeholders across all domains.
- Influence and drive software design discussions.
- Act swiftly to change of direction,
- evaluate priorities and steer the team accordingly.
- Contribute on a
- on manner (70%) to writing code and reviewing code written by the engineering team
Required skills and
● Strong Java programming skills
● Proficiency in database management, specifically SQL
● Familiarity with web frameworks like Spring
● Proven experience in creating RESTful APIs.
● Proficient in using version control systems, including Git
● Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, as well as Terraform for infrastructure management.
- solving and debugging abilities
● Strong design and architecture skills
● Strong team collaboration skills
- Some experience with React/Typescript or willingness to ramp up on that
- Experience leading/forming teams, previous experience as tech lead/staff engineer/engineering manager
|Yopeso Romania SRL
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă