Junior Client Service Analyst
Description& Requirements Who we are looking for Who we're looking for Master students or university graduates in ANY FIELD who want to experience work in a multinational Environment - any prior work experience is welcome, but NOT REQUIRED. Fluent English speakers (level B2-C1). Colleagues interested to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines, while paying attention to details and focus on quality. Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary, you will learn all the necessary skills on the job. Your future role As a Junior Client Service Analyst in GES, you will work on multiple client accounts and will be responsible for
- day communication with and between the Global Deloitte network, as well as client interaction, such as:
- monitoring mailboxes, triaging emails and responding to queries. - using templates to prepare
- mails and
- entering data into spreadsheets, databases or other Deloitte
- recording teams’ workload status in workflow databases. You will work as an integral part of a highly skilled international team, working with standardized and efficient processes that continuously requires innovation, automation and improvement. While working you will: Work with Deloitte professionals around the Globe Be the vital liaison between our clients and the respective teams within the EMEA region and India Develop a critical
- set with the ability to spot potential process improvements. Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides taxation, immigration & social security advice to multinational companies and their global employees. We have established in 2017 a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe (currently supports 13 European Deloitte Member firms in managing these accounts). The goal of the Centre is to drive efficiencies across the Global practice by centralising standard processes and administrative support. The Regional Delivery Centre currently comprises 160 employees and will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands. About Deloitte In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3, 000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit , Linked
Tube and Instagram.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă