Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and
- time delivery of global payroll while increasing client satisfaction. The Client Account Manager is a customer service position that works with a portfolio of Clients, internal teams, and partners across the globe. The Client Account Manager is responsible for all critical steps to provide our clients a seamless payroll process from input to pay date. The Client Account Manager is responsible for contributing to internal projects while developing and learning his or her ongoing client base and participating in ongoing trainings. The Client Account Manager is also responsible for understanding each
- specific process to provide key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains. Perform analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
This position reports to a Supervisor of Client Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in ongoing training sessions on company protocols for international payroll management and client services for the first 3-6 months of initial start date.
- Assist with internal projects and collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals while training on Celergo's processes and protocols.
- Work effectively within the team to ensure all department and payroll deadlines are met.
- Responsible for generating reports to analyse, audit, and reconcile payroll data.
- Adjust system configuration based on the new encountered situations not considered during implementation.
- Configure/re-configure new/existing pay elements.
- Define/re-define the mapping between local and central systems: EEs IDs, pay elements, GL codes.
- Strong communication and
- cultural skills to collaborate with international team members.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of each Client's payroll.
Complete and deliver monthly checklist metrics:
- Ensure timely completion.
- Ensure step by step processes are followed.
- Ensure payrolls are paid on time.
- Ensure invoices are billed accurately.
Manage controls (client and internal changes):
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date.
- Ensure all deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
Provide clients with:
- Strong critical
- solving results.
- term relationships.
- Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with both the client and global payroll providers.
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements (if present) are being completed timely and accurately.
- Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
- Review and communicate payroll changes between the Client and global payroll providers.
- Audit payroll calculations from global payroll providers.
- Manage all steps of the funding process.
- Generate consolidated invoices for client approval and funding initiation.
- Maintain open items logs and track improvements to ensure all open items are closed.
- Passion - Client Service Management.
- Education - Secondary School / College degree.
- Experience - Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a service environment.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong organization skills / accuracy.
- Expertise using MS Office applications.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă